Saturday, July 10, 2010

And Then There Were Two...Months!!



We are so, totally, absolutely in the home stretch! The invitations are here and ready to be labeled and stamped, the places are all booked, the honeymoon is (almost) all booked, the Dj is paid, we have our wedding rings, the menu is being built and...drum roll please...I have a dress! I am keeping it traditional and therefore a total secret from Matty, but I will tell you it is absolutely gorgeous. I feel like the most beautiful dame in the world in it and I get to put it on and walk down the aisle in two months!!!
My Mommy came out last month and spent a week running around Boston (and the 'burbs, and New Hampshire) with me getting appointments made, buying dresses (we got hers too!), reading flower books and getting centerpiece materials together. She also got to be present for my bridal shower, which was beyond beautiful and so much fun. Emily and my ladies went all out for me and hosted an amazing brunch at The Fireplace. The food was incredible and the details were totally me, right down to the Fleur de Lis wine stoppers. I got a serious grip of wonderful gifts and got to spend some quality time with all the women who help me be the woman I am. It was amazing.
Now we are just getting the last details taken care of: we need a few more rocks for the centerpieces, we have to get the music list to DJ Brian, both my dress and Matty's suit are at the tailor, and I have spent the past hour pouring over Disney World books planning our honeymoon!
Aunt Jane was a major saint and gifted us her timeshare for our honeymoon, so we are spending three nights in Miami eating Cuban food and laying on the beach and then four nights in Orlando where we are going to hit up Disney, Epcot and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!
We are both getting really excited about our big day and we can't wait to share it with you!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment