Sunday, May 9, 2010

4 Months To Go!


It's almost here! We are getting so excited, and have been getting so much done!
Matty bought his suit today - and I must say, he looked ridiculously handsome in it - can't wait to see the whole package in September! We also found the perfect dress for me to wear in our engagement photo shoot (which is happening in one month!), and the dress will double as my bridal shower dress, because it is way too cute to only wear once!
The Save-the-Dates are in the mail, and a lot of our local friends have said they have already gotten them (we just put them in the mail Friday; way to go Postal Service!). Emily and I are going to Aria Dress on Friday to order the bridesmaids dresses, and there is one wedding dress I think I am going to try on while I am there (the first try-on!!!). My Mom will be here next month to help with flowers, centerpieces and dress and veil shopping! I can't wait to have her here to help us with the important details!
We created a Target registry today too! We are too good at this!
Looking forward to sharing these last few months with you all!

Lots of love from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment