Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's True - We're Getting Hitched!




On Sunday February 1st Matty asked me to marry him, and of course, I said "YES"!


We could not be more excited, and are incredibly thankful for all of the love and support from our family and friends.


As we prepare for our big day we have decided to keep a blog documenting our planning progress, information and links for our family and friends, and of course the day-to day-antics of every one's favorite couple!


Please check back often and let us know if there is anything we can include that will help you to be as involved and informed as possible during this very special time in our lives.




With much love and blessings in your own lives,


The future Mr. and Mrs. Matthew O'Shea!

4 comments:

  1. Two things - I lmfao when I saw that there was only one vote for "orange" - Matty, I swear it wasn't me!
    Secondly, I'm really bummed that you guys didn't meet at the Model - I've never been to Church, or at least not this one......
    Can we at least pretend that you met a the Model and conspire to go drinking there before the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not wearing orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guy's. congratulations!!! Let me know when you are going shopping for your wedding dress. I wish all the love and happiness in the world to you and Matt.

    ReplyDelete